Valley Premier Property Management is committed to the financial success of our owners, maximizing their income by preserving a strategy of excellence with regard to strong marketing and negotiating tactics, customer service, a streamlined management processes, advanced property management software and high ethical standards. Over the many years of managing properties, the relationships and connections we have built along with our experience and an organized process, provide a strong foundation for the success of every property we manage.
We are property owners and investors ourselves so we how demanding it is trying to manage your own home. It can be very time consuming and costly if done incorrectly. Advertising the property, schedule viewings, handling communications, coordinating inspections, maintenance, etc., takes much time and choosing the right tenant you can trust who will treat your property like their own, worries many.
Without a property manager acting as a liaison between owner and tenant, relationships tend to build making it hard for owners to strictly enforce desired amendments.
Most owners work full time jobs and have more important responsibilities to focus their attention to. Among all the different reasons why an owner hires a property manager, liability is one of the top. These are some reasons most owners turn to a professional Property Management company.
1. Do you have the updated required state mandatory disclosures to provide to a tenant?
2. Are you up to date on the local and state tenant laws?
3. Are you in compliance with providing the tenant with correct disclosure forms and/or HOA documents?
4. Do you desire to be a landlord?
5. Do you have experience managing rental property yourself?
6. Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the municipality where your property is located?
7. Do you know and have the proper notices and legal process to deal with non-paying tenants?
8. Do you have current and professional agreements/forms and disclosures to minimize your exposure to liability should a tenant sue?
9. Do you have relationships with contractors and laborers that ensure you can get service at reasonable prices?
10. Do you have Error & Omission insurance to cover you?
11. Do you have the time and more importantly, want to devote the time to manage your investment?
These are just a few questions to ask yourself. If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, it may be prudent to hire a professional property management company. The same reason people drive with car insurance, the cost of one small mistake or bad decision will more than offset the small cost of hiring a professional management company, along with all the other perks you get. Avoid being a landlord yourself and keep your investment an investment, not a second job.
We often are told that other companies didn’t do anything for them. We do more than just collect rent and call vendors to fix issues.
Property Manager responsibilities include: leasing (conducting showings, tenant screening and placement, creating and preparing proper and updated leases, mandatory state disclosures, comply with HOA regulations and provide tenant with updated state required disclosures), move in photo inspections, rent collection, coordinating maintenance requests, tenant relations – establishing a positive atmosphere, accounting, trust fund handling, record keeping and reporting, drafting property notices, developing marketing and advertising plans tailored for your unique property, vendor management, keeping up to date with laws and regulations to minimize risk and protect owners, move out inspections, itemized statement and security deposit handling and more!
We eliminate the burden of managing your rental property and as an owner you’re able to relax and can stop worrying about your property. Turn your investment from a job back to an investment.